Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Mr. President....A Question Please


JERRY : I understand you were unaware of the security agreement with the AUE. At the same time , were you unaware of the NSA's Domestic Spying Program of Spying on Americans ?

PRESIDENT BUSH : I can assure you that I'm a strategic thinker , you see , I have a plan.

JERRY : I see , Mr. President , I was noticing you have a dark spot on the left side of your neck and lower face , are you OK ?

PRESIDENT BUSH : HM ? ( rubs his face ) Oh , this , well , accidents happen , I'll put on some more Covergirl " Birdshot Con Sealer " heh heh.

JERRY : May I ask how " this " happened ?

PRESIDENT BUSH : Aaaw , somehow some pidgeons got loose and aimlessly wandered around the Oval Office , you know how the Vice President is. He keeps a regular practice schedule you see , butt hey , I'm also a strategic planner , did I mention that fact to you ?

JERRY : Is this why Osama Bin Lada is camped out in your basement ?

PRESIDENT BUSH : I was not aware of that. My strategic plan is to be kept unawares about anything important.

JERRY : Thank you Mr. President

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?