Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

NEED an MRI ? TRY VANDERBILT - COOL SPRINGS

When the subject of getting an MRI is mentioned , without a doubt , I'm a veteran. My pile of films weighs more than I do. With a new doctor , I got sent to Vanderbilt at Cool Springs in Franklin for new ( more ) film. I was pleasantly met by the technician who explained everything and asked a lot of questions. And more questions. Did I aimlessly mention the questions. Finally , I was laid to rest and shoved into the barrel. The technician kept a constant vigil checking on my status. " Yep , I'm still in here " , I would reply. Anyway , what's the aimless point I'm making here ? Simple , the equipment is fairly new , and , the really neat part is that you get a disc with all your films on it to take any where you want to go. Wanna know something even neater ? Put the disc into your home puter and look at the films yourself. This is sooooooooooooo coooooool ! ! ! ! And , you can take the disc to whom ever doctor you want to go see for an opinion. And , where ever you go , the disc always goes where you go. There's no reason to go to the doctor without it. AND , NO , you keep the disc. There's no reason for any doctor to keep it. If the doctor wants anything on file , they just make a download from the disc and put the information into your file in the office. Neat , huh ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?