Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

FRANKLIN POLICE traffic stop one night

Here is a page from the Franklin Police History book
While working in a auto repair shop , it was late and a friend came in needing work done. I was able to get parts and did the work.
Finishing the work , I watched my friend get into their car , while I was parked across the street.
Suddenly a Franklin Police car flies up to me out of no where with the baby blues on. The officer tells me I drove like a bat out of hell through a red light and he wants my liscence like right now.
I told him that could'nt have been me , my engine is'nt turned on , the keys are here in my hand. The officer yelled , " SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH OR YOUR GOING TO JAIL ! ! ! ! " My friend watched the whole thing being terrified from the tone of the officer's voice.
In those days , the City of Franklin had a real traffic court , and the ticketing officer has to appear. Since this officer failed to show , I was let go.
Want to know more about this officer ? Read on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?