Friday, November 19, 2010

 

Jay Walking Meets Professor Bowers


Vanderbilt University - Jay Walking was on The Wall at Rand yesterday , with Jay Leno , of NBC , asking the question " Have you ever lied to any body ?"
Would'nt you know it ? Jay Leno bumps into Professor Bowers from The Engineering School. When asked this question , Bowers replied , " Sure , I've lied , many times. "
Leno: " About what ?"
Bowers , " About being married. "
Leno: " What do you mean ? "
Bowers , " Well , I'm presently married to a Vanderbilt co-ed , while going thru a divorce with a Vanderbilt co-ed , I'm presently dating a Vanderbilt co-ed , and I'm on my way to meat another Vanderbilt co-ed. "
Leno: " How old are you ? "
Bowers: " I'm 61 last month. "
Leno: " WOW , you don't look a day over 25. "
Bowers: " Yeah , well , you see , I'm Vanderbilt faculty , and I get all the Botox treatments I want for free . "
Leno: " Is that why you can't stop smiling ? "
Bowers: " Well no , you see , I'm thinking about that co-ed. "
Leno: " Are you lying now ? "
Bowers: " Well , yes , and no . "
Leno: I see. By the way , while you're here , is it true everyone at the engineering school likes Chairman Thackston?
Bowers: They sure do like him. Everyone likes him a lot.
Leno: Are you lying again?
Bowers: Of course. We can't have too much negative truth get out of the school now can we?
Leno: No , I guess not. Some university magazine might pick up the story.
Bowers: Exactly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?