Wednesday, March 24, 2010

 

VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY Dean Stammer


Vanderbilt University Campus - BVD News reporting instead of THE HUSTLER this time.
BVD's very own Jerry was sent to a loud and unscheduled noise in front of frat row to check out the happenings. The first person Jerry saw was Dean Stammer , from the Civil Engineering Department , getting down like this was the last days of earth.
Jerry : What's the party all about ?
Stammer : We wanted to party. Who needs a reason ?
Jerry : You sure look happy.
Stammer : You bet I'm happy. I just got a 15% pay raise.
Jerry : Say what ? ! ?
Stammer : Vanderbilt raised fees by 15% for next year
Jerry : Wait , Vanderbilt has the lowest tuition raises for any university in the SEC
Stammer : That's true , butt I said fees , not tuition. I'm paid thru student complaint fees. Those fees went up 15% and for some reason , my pay went up 15% with it. Is'nt that great ?
Jerry : Wait , thru the Freedom of Information Act for Vanderbilt , I learned you're paid 1,348,000$ , and you are telling me you just got a 15% pay raise ?
Stammer : YEP ! ! Me and my new Mercedes are worth it !
Jerry : I thought pay raises were 5% capped
Stammer : True again , butt , I'm not a professor any more. I'm a dean now , with political and Chancellor connections. Besides the Vanderbilt employee rules and handbook don't apply to me.
Jerry : Wow , you sure can dance.
Stammer : You bet cha ! You should see me in a Toga. I don't wear nothing under it. The co-eds go wild seeing me that way. They call me " Stammer , The Hammer "
Jerry : It sure is nice of you to cover this party.
Stammer : Get a reality check man. I'm using student rec fees for this

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?