Friday, April 01, 2011

 

Gee Scouts for Vanderbilt University Football Team


Vanderbilt University - BVD News , the word is out , that former Vanderbilt University Chancellor Gee has been recruited to scout for Vanderbilt's Football team. BVD caught up with Gee at the baseball stadium
BVD : How's the recruiting coming along
Gee : Not to good , I'm digging in the 3rd barrel right now
BVD : Why are you scouting for football players in a baseball game
Gee : Like I said , I'm digging in my 3rd barrel. I've gotta find somebody and fast if we are to have a winning season next year
BVD : He don't look like much to me
Gee : What would you expect to find in the 3rd barrel
BVD : Have you thought about changing your strategy
Gee : What do you mean
BVD : Bring back Woody ball , none of the teams would expect it
Gee : ( light bulb )
BVD : I see that look in your eyes. I reeeally don't think the EASY button will work for your football team
Gee: Hmm? What are trying to tell me here? Has STAPLES gone out of business again?
BVD: ? ! ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?