Wednesday, February 23, 2011

 

Black Hole Found at Vanderbilt


Vanderbilt University , Nashville , Tennessee - BVD News reporting in today , for The Vanderbilt Hassler

The Vanderbilt Astronomy and Physics Department grad students stumbled onto a Black Hole , right outside the Stephenson Center.
While on the scene , BVD asked the people standing around , how such a hole could be found here in the first place and a physics grad student stepped up to the mic and said , " I was just walking along , singing a song , to my adviser about my failing grads , when suddenly , I heard a scream ! And that's when I noticed , he was'nt listening to me any more. Only by my sheer superior intellect , did I think about looking around inside my universe and that's when I noticed this big black hole was lying right there on the ground. Can you imagine such a thing ? Oh , hey , I do get to name it , right ? I mean , don't I ? "
Pictured , are School of Engineering professors Bowers and Gueirmo , demonstrating the dangers of Black Holes on the ground , while Professor Mahehaha , looks on.

BVD : Well ? What do you think ?
Professor Mahehaha : Well , I don't think slippery bananas and black holes , are a good mix.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?