Monday, June 26, 2006

 

The Last Act


Today , at Nashville Is Talking , another post has gone up concerning animals in shelters being killed for a lack of love. I'll repost my post on the subject. For those looking for a pure breed , Williamson County Animal Shelter may have one just for you. They are saying , people have gotten fashion pets , only to discover they have needs. Yep , they saw way too many pictures of Paris. Anyway , those people have used the animal shelter to dump their unwanted mess.

Franklin Tennessee , the Williamson County animal shelter - The last act of defiance before being put down. Why are animal shelters called shelters , when animals are sent there to die ?

This was " Freckles " last remark , before being put down. The problem is simple , with 6 cats around here , there is'nt room for a seventh.

There are 6 cats living in my animal shelter ( aka the cathouse down the street ) All 6 were adopted from unfortunate circumstances.

Putter is probably my favorite , he steals my pillow , steals my covers , steals my side of the bed ( only when I'm ready for bed ) and steals my chair ( only when I'm wanting to sit ) Yes , I keep a stock of his favorite snacks on hand ( for when HE is ready to snack ) His other buddies in crime are Dutchess , Salem , Munchkin , Rags , and Raz.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?