Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

The Before Getting Married Test

I was happy. My girlfriend and I were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, quite a lot, and that was my mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, which made me feel uncomfortable. One day she called me and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. So before I got married and committed my life to her daughter, she wanted to make love to me just once. What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me. I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house. Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in your car...

Comments:
So it was just a test. I thoughts it's real I got shocked!

Anyways Jerry, have a nice life and keep up the blog. Ok

Your girl friend, your wife soon, must have a blog site. Ask her to create a blog for her self:)
 
By the way, I read the title but when read the post and concentrated on it I forgot what the title says. That is why I thought it's a reall thing.


hahaha
 
This has nothing to do with me. It's a joke that's going around. I don't have a girlfriend , soon to be wife.
 
Aha!
 
Aha , now you see the humor. I had to think about it myself
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?