Sunday, May 03, 2009

 

Happy Cat

Franklin , Tennessee - I'm a HAPPY CAT. A really nice person rescued me from the local animal shelter. I'll repay the kindness by stealing their pillows , warm their favorite chair , lie across their feet while they sleep , chase the laser , eat the mice , claw the legs on bill collectors , dump the trash onto the floor , hide hairballs in his shoes , bite the noisy neighbor's dog , purrrr like crazy in their ear when they want to sleep , wake them up with a head butt , tap the keyboard a few times while this gets typed and lay in their lap while hiding the TV remote.

Of course , Peaches is smiling from passing gas.

Comments:
Cats always do that!

I used to have a cat who licks my arms and my feet but I lost him in my new house, it was a tom cat.


Now I have a girls cat. She is kind of cute. What I don't like about her is that she always leaves hair!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?