Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Oxyconton - Did You Know

Nashville and Middle Tennessee - Thieves are going after oxyconton because it's very addictive and because it has a high street resale of 25 dollars or more a pill. Oxyconton is prescribed by doctors for pain. The down side , doctors can get you hooked on the stuff , and they are not responsible for withdrawal problems. Oxyconton has several side effects , including loss of mental control , violence provoked at the drop of a hat , eye sight degeneration , and simple crazyness. The person has no control or will not remember their actions. I don't understand why doctors prescribe the stuff when there is something better , that controls pain without the side effects.

Did you know , at Walmart , when you want your oxyconton refilled , although you have a legal script , they think you are an addict. Walgreens has stopped stocking the stuff due to robberies.

I did mention a better drug , but I'm not going to list it here since someone might decide to rob a store for the stuff. I will say , at Walmart , when you want to fill your script with this drug , they do not look at you as being a drug addict. That stuff is that serious and strong. It is commonly used for cancer patients and the better doctors are using it for other applications where severe pain is encountered. It's even better than morphine. And , you don't have the upset stomach that goes along with it or even the dry mouth. I think I've given you enough clues to what the drug is. If you need oxyconton , you will have a problem getting it filled. Ask your doctor for alternatives.

I would suggest you stay away from Spectrum in Franklin , and Pain Management in Antioch. You are just asking for a lot of problems in those 2 places. Being in pain is enough problem as it is. Hint - Don't let their problems become part of your problems. Good Luck.

P. S. - if you are lucky enough to know what Kentucky Fried Chicken is , it works wonders on arthritus , and sometimes you can get relief with some back problems.

Comments:
It's ok you can use my pics I would not mind:)

I am not like that person!


By the way, did you delete the post that has her pictures?

I cannot find it in your blog!
 
Thank you , most kind of you. Yes , I took her legs off my blog since that was the only parts of her decent enough to show others without grossing them out. She did win the ASS AWARD. That's a very difficult award to earn.
 
What is ASS?

Haven't heard about it before!
 
Hello Jerry,


Would you like to help me to talk about what is happening in lebanon?


We wil talk about that and will ask the world to stop Israel from doing that. Ok


It's about human rights and Lebaneas have the right to live in a peace! Don't they?


I know that you are not Arabic but because you are a blog friend I asked you to that:)


This is my post:

http://colorfulmixedthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/07/stop-them.html


thank you so much if you help me^_^


Just imagine that I am your little sister and I am asking you to help me^_^

Ok
 
Hi Fatma - in the usa , there's an animal known as the mule. It's something of a dumb horse so to speak. We call them a jackass for their mentality. We also use the jackass for giving people the ASS AWARD for being an asshole. since calling someone a asshole is'nt nice , we find the ASS AWARD is somewhat nicer. so , paula got her award reward. now do you get it ?
 
fatma , i stole your cat picture
 
Yes got it!

It's ok, they are yours to enjoy:)

Did you like the cat?
 
dear mr jerry,
i plan to visit usa.so lets meet and ya can then show me wats happiness all abt... : Þ
 
Eza , there's happiness all around here I even put up a paula dart board.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?