Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Paula's World


Yes folks , there really is a Paula. Here's the best shot from her phone cam. She Sorta reminds me of Springfield , where the Simpsons live. Here's a shot from a day in her life. She is showing off her cyborg implant. She complains that she can't keep a boyfriend. Well , would you want to be around someone who complains all the time while demanding those around her to obey her universal laws. I for one , do not orbit her universe. I did remove the pictures of her pants since that was the only part of her to look at without going blind. Even the borg refused to assimilate her due to incompetent parts and shoe size incompatibilities. She has demanded I give you her address - paulaincolour. Be careful and cover one eye. That way , when you go blind , you will still have one good eye.

Comments:
I like your colorful short it looks nice!


hahaha
 
Actually , they are'nt mine. I saw these on some blog and laughed about it. You know when people take pictures and their thumb is in the way ? This person can't take their feet out of the way. Hm , maybe their feet are better looking than their face. I don't know. It was just funny.
 
Well , is this better ? I would be flattered if someone used my pictures in a neat way. I guess her legs were to offensive. Perhaps if she learned to be more friendly instead of bossy
 
i have come in too late to get the joke. can you point me to the right posts, or give me the quick and dirty 411?
 
The 411 is that I used pics of her legs in a nice sort of way. She got bent , and complained to others who post here , thinking something , what , I don't know , then she sends me some rude , crude demands that I orbit her world and do ass she says. Sooo , she won the ASS AWARD. Let's all congratulate her.
 
Better to refere the pics to her owner!
 
You are kind of like my teacher. He likes to show others works, talks about them, and directs us to them!

It's kind of like what you do in your blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?