Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Free Ambulance Service

Franklin , Tennessee - There's a lot of politiking going on in Spring Hill for a hospital. It seems that Franklin and Columbia are now just toooo far away for medical care. Then , there's the subject of ambulance service. I don't understand what's wrong with what is available right now , anyway , Rural Metro has stated they will provide free ambulance service for the start up period. That's a bunch of **** **** **** , and here's why.
There's only one free ambulance service that I know of and that is Davidson County Rescue Squad. Yes , it's a real ambulance service with real medics on board and everyone is a volunteer. Are you telling me , that Rural Metro will have volunteers on their ambulances ? I don't think so. When I say free , I mean free. DCRS does not charge for the transport or for supplies used. Can Rural Metro really do that ? I don't think so. Remember , Rural Metro is the ambulance company that went bankrupt several years ago and had to stop service in Davidson county.
The decision makers on this hospital deal are getting some bad information from someone.

Comments:
Thank you for the comment.

It seems that you like birds, you have told me that you put feeder in your back yard and you are getting more and more birds!

you are so kind because you like birds:)


Most of my friends and relatives get sick when they see animals. I am the only one who doesn't because I like animals. Those who get sick have a reason which is animals are dirty mamals!



In my point of view, not only animals are dirty, even humans!

haha
 
I have a cat that sleeps at my head and another sleeping in my lap while watching tv. I've also noticed I've got dragon flies at the bird bath
 
i used to have baby chickens who sleeps at my head.

They have grown up, I gave one of them to my cousin, the other died.


I alos had a cat, I lost her 2 weeks ago, I spent 10 days looking for her around, but there was no sign!
 
In my post, a blog stalker, you said "some poeple are just don't get it"

Can you please explain it to me?

Explain it in my post please,

Thank you so much:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?