Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

OUCH , THAT 's GOT TO HURT

I have friends who work EMS and if it were 'nt for the person telling me this , I would 'nt believe it. There's a guy who has his wife 's family member living there. It seems they really don't like eachother. One day , he took her shower towel and rubbed himself really dry after showering. Particularly in his groin area. Well...........................turns out she had just done her hair color. She seems to have a really bad gray hair problem , and she goes all out to keep her old hair looking young. I guess the women are laughing pretty hard right now having read this far. Anyway , the hair coloring stuff is sooo strong , there was enough leaft behind in the towel to give the guy a chemical burn all over his groin area.

Comments:
haha

sounds funny:)

Jerry is it a real story? or it's just a post?
 
I've been told it's a true story
 
Aha

My mom laughed when I told her this story!

Do you know what she said? she said "he deserves the chimical burns!" and she laughed.

haha
 
hmmm... as someone who dyes her hair regularly (umm... no particular reason, thankyouverymuch) i really doubt that story.

a) you don't dry with a towel until you have gotten just about all of that gunk rinsed out of your hair, and by then it is diluted to a brazillian PPM, and

b) unless he is using a black towel, how does the schmuck not see dye all over it? and

c) who rubs his groin area that hard anyway??

please don't answer that third one.. thank you :)
 
You are young , so I reckon you don't need the strong stuff old folks use. I got a whiff of the stuff my mom uses and I almost croaked. She has to use gloves and a protective neck cover. That is just plain nasty. Why can't a woman be herself , instead of looking like HollyWood.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?