Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Sharps in the News


How many people were fortunate to see channel 4 's report on how sharp things and criminals don't mix ? Several interesting items were shown that were taken from the street. You know whats really interesting ? Channel 4 did'nt tell you that metro police sell those items to criminals. The items include the blade in the lipstick holder and ( my favorite ) switch blade knives.
Oh NO ! I just got an idea. I just hate it when that happens. This picture has a spring loaded device sold to me by a metro officer. The first person to finger it , gets fed at The Mothership.
I need the answer by 3pm today. That's 1500 to those who can't tell time.

Comments:
Hello,

I saw the picture which is in Nashvile.

It seems that the Israeli army has caused a big distruction in Lebanon.

I don't know what kind of heart do they have!


Every day I see pictures of dead children in the locan papers, that makes me sad.


Look at this picture:

http://83.111.90.119/emaratalyoumweb/

It's an Arabic Local paper, just click on the picture which is on the page to view it in a larger size.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?