Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Number 500



Yes folks , today I'm celebrating my blogg's 500th posting. Leaning back in this ole chair , I've contemplated a lot of things. Is it my imagination , or do people have their brains on backwards ? Think about these things , and you'll see ( maybe ) what I'm talking about.

1 - A teenage poll shows a PC is the best way to watch the news. Well , does'nt a PC have a TV screen ?
2 - The Williamson A. M. considers draining 20 years of Franklin's affluent effluence to be front page news. Don't they have anything better to talk about ? Of course they do , butt , Franklin's government won't let them.
3 - Money does'nt prove how much genious a person has , butt , you can't convence The Tennessean of that. Well , they did sign their life away to John J. Hooker. Anyway , I think someone has sooo much money , they don't know what to do with it.
4 - The funniest news I heard was Paris got into it with Conan. The last anyone saw of Conan , he was running down the street chasing the car Paris was in , while she waved his red toupee at him. Later , Conan admitted , Paris was smarter than he had thought.

Comments:
So you have 500 posts on your blog, sounds great!

I only have 179 posts on my blog, I am sure that the number will increase!
 
With your creativity , there's no reason you won't make a thousand
 
Ya I know, but the problem is that I am always busy with my assignments.

But I won't stop blogging, I will keep it up forever!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?