Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Franklin 's Police Chief Speaks Out

Franklin , Tennessee , BVD News - BVD got to talk with Franklin's Police Chief Jackie Moore about the upcoming Battle of Franklin re enactment.
BVD : Good morning chief
Moore : Good morning , glad to see you
BVD : Let's get down to buisness here chief , what's with your commandment of no guns at this years re enactment
Moore : I'm the law around here. It's ass simple ass that. I said no guns and I mean NO guns.
BVD : After all these years , other police chiefs did'nt have a problem with guns at the re enactment
Moore : President Bush has put back into place , the totaltarianism power of the administrative office of the presidentcy , that was lost under Clinton , I'm just following suit.
BVD : What's that got to do with the gun issue ?
Moore : I am the law in this town and that's THAT ! That's why.
BVD : Well , you give me the feeling that next , you'll have the secret police running around
Moore : Who told you about them ?
BVD : What ?
Moore : I think you should stay here a while. There's some questions I want to ask
BVD : Are'nt you that guy the U.S. Marshals would'nt take because there was a problem with your back ground check ?
Moore : Who's telling you these things , names , I want names !
BVD : Are'nt you the same guy seen at a MVA involving a DUI , and you personaly took that driver home to keep them out of jail ?
Moore : Officer Richards , take this man to our interrogation pit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?