Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Interview with Dean Galloway


Vanderbilt University , Jerry Horne got to interview the dean of Vanderbilt's School of Engineering , Dean Galloway
Jerry : Thank you so much for your time to talk with me Dean
Galloway : Not a problem. I've got an open door policy. Just come on in and have a seat.
Jerry : When you first arrived , you did'nt waste any time screwing around with people and creating an atmosphere of fear. What was that all about?
Galloway : Tearing down ivory towers. I'm the only one around here allowed to have one.
Jerry : OK. Butt you ran off the best people this school had , not to mention the research and money they took with them
Galloway : Look , everyone here in Vanderbilt's School of Engineering is my ball team. The game is played with my ball. If anyone does'nt like it , there are other places they can go.
Jerry : Why the fear factor ?
Galloway : Fear can be a useful tool. Ha Ha Ha , especially in this place.
Jerry : Hm...what do you mean ?
Galloway : In this environment , I'm GOD ! ! !
Jerry : I see. What about that review board you brought in to look over Chairman Thackston ?
Galloway : That sorry sack of shit is a moron. It took almost 3 years of searching for him a replacement. Everyone East of the Mississippi knew how bad things were in his department and I had to hire another moron who did'nt have a clue what civil engineering was. Then , I had to destroy the information the board had found because if it went public , Vanderbilt would'nt have been able to control the damage. This school ass a hole was so fucked up when I accepted this position , it was no wonder to me ass to why Dean Parrish disappeared so quietly into the night.
Jerry : Are you still monitoring everyone's e-mail ?
Galloway : What do you know about that ?
Jerry : I know Spider told you about the faculty uprising against you since he runs the system. Of course , that was before anybody was aware you could do that , those were the days were'nt they ? Spying on people while they did their internet thing , and they had no clue you were looking at their screen in live time. I also know about the Italian teenagers that hacked your system and classified military related information was compromised. I also know you fired the very people who supported your coming here.
Galloway : Well , that's life
Jerry : Yes , it sure is. I also know " your " Spider was sending the female engineering undergrads , e-mails of a sexual nature. You knew about it because some of the ideas in those messages were yours.
Galloway : ( Gets red faced and does'nt comment )
Jerry : Well , I can see you are definitely from Columbia , Tennessee
Galloway : What do you mean by that ?
Jerry : Columbia is known ass the Mule Capital of Tennessee. You know , a mule , you know , a jackass

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?