Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Franklin Police Sgt. Kirby Arrested


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News , BVD got a one on one with Chief Moore concerning Sgt. Kirby's arrest for assault on his wife in front of his child
BVD : So the man is out on bail. What happens now ?
Moore : We cut him off the payroll while an investigation takes place
BVD : I saw The Williamson County Sheriffs Department's Det. Beard is doing the investigation. Why ?
Moore : Beard will find the man innocent of charges and Kirby can get back to his work. Kirby is working on some very important cases right now.
BVD : You said he was off the payroll. How can he be working ?
Moore : This police department is the law , that's how.
BVD : I don't get this , you take him off the payroll and you still let him work ?
Moore : Just because I said he's off payroll does'nt mean we actually did it. I said that remark for the benefit of the public.
BVD : I still don't get it.
Moore : Of course you don't get it. And you are not supposed to get it. Look , police buisness is police buisness. It's none of your buisness.
BVD : Wow , you actually told me the truth. I'll bet that hurt
Moore : I'm getting old. Looking back , I see too many left turns when I should have turned right.
BVD : Why did'nt you go to the U. S. Marshals ?
Moore : I got caught lying on an application. I did'nt think they would go that far back into my records.
BVD : So , this Kirby thing.....
Moore : You know Det. Beard is politicaly dug in and does'nt have to do his job and he can't be fired. That makes him the perfect person for this investigation. This whole Kirby affair will be found to be a misunderstanding.
BVD : What ? He struck his wife , where's the misunderstanding ?
Moore : That was foreplay. She likes it rough
BVD : What ?
Moore : Heh heh heh , yeaaaah , you should see those two dressed up in their Klingon outfits.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?