Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Gee at Odds With Party House

Vanderbilt University - BVD News , ass Metro government considers more restrictions on party permits , Vanderbilt's Chancellor Gee was seen stomping inside the capital building from end to end.
BVD : Chancellor , what's wrong ?
Gee : The government is changing the laws regarding my useage of my free housing facilities for parties
BVD : Maybe it's the neighbors just want some peace and quiet.
Gee : No , no , no...........it's not that. The neighbors want me to share a piece of toke bar with them. BVD : Well , ass much ass you've got on hand , and since they are'nt ass rich ass you , maybe give them a break on price and share some of your police protection with them
Gee : Damn BVD , you sure know how to get around things don't you
BVD : It's my Vanderbilt education sir , you would be amazed the things I learned

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?