Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Your Money and the BANK


Franklin , Tennessee - I stopped at the bank to start a savings account for my grandson. I was told the interest would be 3.00%. Now is that a shaft job or what. The truth is our government does'nt want us paying our bills or the bank giving us money for saving our money.
Today I learned the interest rate was misquoted and it would be an amazing .25%. Yep , you read correctly. I'll set aside a percentage of my savings for him so he will have something to get started in life with. In the meantime , I'll be looking for a bank that can be truthful and honest with my money.
For those who don't know , SUN TRUST recently shit on a large number of home owners and for some strange reason , those folks leaft SUNTRUST. Now can you imigine that ?

Comments:
.25% wont even cover inflation.

The bank would LOL all the way to the ... eee... bank!
 
I posted on Suntrust several months ago, but I'll have to search for the post.

I'm finally making the move to switch banks - I simply can't afford to pay Suntrust anymore on top of them banking my money.

What was it that Suntrust did to homeowners?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?