Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Garbage METAL


I got several questions about the metal models. I'll advise you to stay away from Revell and Testors metal kits because they are garbage.
This 1/24 scale trailer is an example of Testors' quality. To put this together , I had to glue the wheels in place and I went to Home Depot for pieces to place the wheels onto the trailer. So , I ended up with a static display.
This will be the last Testors metal kit I buy. Forget their cars. They can't be assembled properly. When you call the Testors or Revell 800 numbers , you will get the run around or a recording. Do not expect a return call. They are aware of the problems coming from China. Yes , they are getting that many complaints and like so many american companies today , they can't/won't fix it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?