Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

He's Baaaaack



Nashville , Tennessee - channel 5 has finally made it to the high tech neighborhood and is now HD and reported about Ray Mettetal getting his doctor's liscence back after serving several years in prison for attempted murder on another doctor.
It's very interesting how many people have talked about this guy and they never knew and/or told the whole story behind his behavior. The truth is , he showed everyone in his department at Vanderbilt , that he was better than any of them. They grew paranoid at his abilities and set out to bad mouth him so they could feel better about themselves. That's when Ray got the Dr. Frankenstein attitude towards his boss.
Channel 5 interviewed Christy Wilson ( Vanderbilt Nurse ) who put in her 2 cents worth about a man she did'nt know. If I need a neuro doctor , I'd let him look me over. He's not a bad person , he was just treated in a bad way for being better than those around him. I'll even bet he won't drop a patient on the X-ray table like some other neuro doctors I've met ( Kauffman in Lebanon 615 443 7374 )
For the record , I've never met him. By a fluke of life , I happen to have first hand knowledge of his situation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?