Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

About Those B & E's

Franklin , Tennessee - my readers know that I reported that Franklin Police refused to investigate a couple of residential B & E's. Well , after doing some asking around sorta stuff , I found out it really is true.
BVD : Hey , Jerry ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, man ,,,,what gives ? What's with you ?
Jerry : What do you mean ?
BVD : Jerry , ever since I've known you , I can't recollect you ever telling a lie. Your readers seeing this will say , " You've been eating raw cow pies again. "
Jerry : Ha Ha Ha , raw cow pies. I'm gonna steal that one
BVD : Why are you now starting to pass along a lie ? I mean , you know something that I don't about life , you have never told a lie until now. I mean , there's not enough money on this planet to buy you with , granted you are no angel , but this ? Jerry looks at him for a few moments.
BVD : No ! Oh Nooo ! You're serious , I mean , you are really serious.
Jerry : I want to thank officer Snottknock , Sgt. Smithson , Sgt. Warner and Dick. Dixon for their help.
BVD : Damn ! You're being honest as usual. Jerry , please , tell me why you refuse to tell a lie. What is it you know?
Jerry : In time , perhaps you will find out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?