Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Franklin Gets Help


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD Bloggtographer , Jay Johnson has announced that the City of Franklin's Police Department has added a new dimension in law enforcement.
BVD : Jay , what's going on , like uh , what's the deal here ?
Jay : Well BVD , ya know Franklin has to grow , and to make the growth work , I need co operation with everyone with my decision making process. During open town meetings , some citizens of Franklin have voiced their opinion which I really don't care for. I am Franklin and that's THAT !
BVD : What powers will these police officers have ?
Jay : They will be official police officers with real badges and real guns. They will have the power and authority to issue citations. The first offense automatically puts them on my shit list. The second offense and I will raise their taxes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?