Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

Headley Up For Award


BVD Bloggtographer - it's been disclosed that Sheriff Headley of the Williamson County Sheriff's Department was'nt really arrested afterall.
BVD : Sheriff Headley , tell us what's going on.
Sheriff Headley : Heh Heh Heh , well , Ha Ha Ha , I was involved in a sting operation while smoking joints shared by Metro Police and the TBI folks.
BVD : WOW , can you tell my readers more ?
Headley : They successfully arrested 5 people for drug laundering , illegal drug possesion , illegal drug use and added contributing to the deliquencey of minors.
BVD : What's this award you are to get ?
Headley : It's the Top Drug Pin for possessing drugs within Tennessee's Sheriff Association.
BVD : Wow , that's some pin. So , you were'nt really arrested ?
Headley : Oh no , no , butt , it sure was real enough , I thought I really had been arrested. Man oh man , was I ever sweating bulletts. No , I was just doing what I enjoy doing most and that's helping to fight crime.
BVD : Then why did you go to rehab ?
Headley : I did'nt go to rehab. I went to a safe place in case their friends wanted to get me. They would'nt be able to find me.
BVD : What are you planning next in your career of Law Enforcement ?
Headley : Well , the Tennessee Sheriff's Association has selected me to help solicit funds for their association. My picture will be on billboards , milk cartons , ice cream labels , a walk across Tennessee , and various TV spots and interviews.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?