Monday, March 05, 2007

 

Tonight's Transport Meeting




Franklin , Tennessee , BVD Bloggtographer - BVD got to have a word with Jay Johnson , owner/proprietor of the City of Franklin about tonight's Transportation Meeting for the public.
BVD : What's with the double decker ?
JJ : Well , the folks have complained about the trolley system loosing money. They have over looked the town's pleasing appeal to new comers and potential new comers that the trolley represents , soooo , I'm bringing in to town a touch of England and I'm removing the trolleys.
BVD : What's with the police car ? Why so many antennaes ?
JJ : The police car fleet is aging , so I'm replacing it with new cars. The antennaes are for the officers to get MTV , satellite cable , SERIOUS broadcasts , shortwave , and of course , talk to dispatch.
BVD : WHY all the amenities ?
JJ : The police officers have done a splendid job of writing tickets and I want to reward them.
BVD : You don't get tickets do you ?
JJ : I'm the boss around here. No police officer would dream of giving me a ticket for anything.
BVD : What's with the fire ladder truck ?
JJ : The fire department is a rather large political machine. I want to give them a larger ladder to climb up. And , if you look , this one can go obove the double decker bus.
BVD : How will you afford all of this ?
JJ : I'll just put it all into the Public Transpotation System budget. No problem.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?