Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

The Imus Debate Continues


Overheard behind the camera -

So , none of your players are Ho's ?
No , of course not.
So , they are not black ?
Of course they are.
Then why do black men make money in stand up comedy saying black women are Ho's ?
Why you racist son of a bitch'in white boy , God is on my side !
When did you last talk with God ?
What ?
So , Imus took away your team's moment , what about the winning team's ? I have'nt seen any interviews with them They have'nt even been in the news.
Hey , that's enough of that , now ! Let's get back to my girls.
What's with the finger ?
White boy , I'm gonna have the good reverend tear you out a new ass.
I see you have layed your hair back , you look much nicer that way.
OOoooo , cracker , someone hold me BACK ! ! !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?