Friday, April 06, 2007

 

Tennessee Will Cost More



Tennessee's Gov. Bredesen is in favor of toll roads. The toll money would help fund education. BVD got to have a word with da " Man "
BVD : Governor , you have been busy raising taxes every where money getz spent. Now , it's toll roads. When will all this stop ?
Governor : Stop ? What do you mean stop ? There is no stopping. If Tennessee is to have a future , there must be money available. Tennessee still does not have money for education. Now what does that say for my time in office ? What will people think of me down the road in future generations of students ? No , I can't stop now.
BVD : Wow , I guess you are the only politician that really cares about Tennessee.
Governor : You bet. I'm looking to the future with both eyes open.
BVD : Do you plan to retire in Tennessee ?
Governor : Are you kidding ? This state is getting toooo expensive to live in. Besides , Vanderbilt's Mrs. Gee is leaving and taking her green thumb with her. I don't know what I will do when the supply runs out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?