Monday, May 28, 2007

 

Special Memorial Day Sale



Nolensville , Tennessee - Scott Revoir is having a special holiday sale to commerate this country's fighting men and women , who keep Americans free and safe from the bad guys. BVD went over to Excel Constructors to talk with Scott.
BVD : Wow Scott , look at all these lawn chairs , there must be hundreds of them here. What kind of savings are you offering to your customers ?
Scott : Ha Ha Ha , well , you are looking at 304 chairs. Ass you can see , I have a little bit of all kinds of styles and colors. The savings will be determined by the number of chairs a person buys.
BVD : How does that work ?
Scott : Well , the more chairs you buy , the more money you save.
BVD : Can I ask where in the world did you get all these chairs ? Did some foriegn company go out of buisness and you bought their stock ?
Scott : Oh No ! Heh Heh Heh. Ass ya know , I go to houses all over Williamson county selling dirt that does'nt exist. Well , a lot of those houses have chairs in the back yards not being used , so , when no one is looking , I load them up into ole Bessy over there and I bring them here to sell.
BVD : Is'nt that stealing ?
Scott : Nooooooo ! Of course not. When someone says something , I tell the folks that I'm just borrowing them to sell.
BVD : How do you get away with this kind of corruption ?
Scott : Oh come now. It's just free enterprise. I mean , look at how many loads of dirt I sold in last year alone , and not once did I deliver the goods.
BVD : What's your secret ?
Scott : I think there's something in the water. People just don't understand I'm ripping them off.
BVD : Do people get offended with the Redneck sign ?
Scott : Ha Ha Ha Ha , no , this is Tennessee , remember ? Acually I put up that sign for the Mexicans.
BVD : What ?
Scott : Yeah , Ha Ha Ha , ya see , ya don't call Mexicans , Wetbacks or whatever , OK ? Butt , when ya call them a Redneck , they think they have been Americanized.

You can find Scott Revoir at Excel Constructors , 2048 Williams Road. If you can't find him , just call , 615 776 5070 or 615 533 6365

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?