Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

Franklin Police Get Lubed


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News talked with Franklin Police chief moore about the 700 dollar oil changes for police cars.
BVD : looking over a reciept of work done on a police cruiser. . . . .chief , it says here , that a lot more work was done on this car , than just an oil change. Cars need maintenance , what's the problem ?
moore : Can't you read ? 700 dollars for an oil change. That's obsurd.
BVD : Look chief , they were looking after the car's needs. It says right here , replaced the front tires. What's wrong with getting new tires if they are needed
moore : Look here. . . pointing to the wheels on his chair. . . .I've sat in this chair for 25 years , and I have'nt needed one replaced yet. This is a scam. I'm telling you right here and now , this is a scam !
BVD : I think I see the problem.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?