Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Malibu Lighting


I placed solar lighting around my deck and it's wonderful. The deck has a lovely low light all night long and there's no electric bill to go with it. The down side , these lights are expensive up front , but , over time , they will more than pay for themselves.

Home Depot put these Malibu solar lights on special sale and I just could not resist myself , so I bought 16 of them. Out of 16 lights , 6 were usable. I guess that's why Home Depot had them on sale.

Malibu says do not return anything , they will take care of it. Well , here's the deal - their 800 number does'nt work. You have to call their pay number at their office to talk with someone. They boast a web site that does'nt work either. Keep in mind , Malibu brags of being in buisness for over 100 years.

Here's an update - I guess someone told Malibu about my blog. I received at no cost , batteries and replacement head pieces to repair the faulty units. Hmmm. When you call the toll free number , ( sometimes it does not work , keep trying ) you have to push both the sign and pound key to make your request. Malibu looks after the customer ( this time ) while Hampton Bay does not.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?