Thursday, July 12, 2007

 

Gee Bee Gone


Vanderbilt University - BVD News got to see Vanderbilt's Chancellor Gee one last time.

BVD : Wow , sir ! ! ! You sure know how to shake up the Vanderbilt bubble. I think it's about to POP ! ! ! Oh , excuse me , I did'nt notice you were having your knob shined.
Gee : Well Jee , Gee ! ! ! I guess I am about to POP ! ! ! Hee Hee Hee. Here comes the Whiz ! ! !
BVD : I remember when you were first approached by Vanderbilt , how you told everyone you just were not interested in coming to Vanderbilt.....
Gee : Yeah , and I've been coming here everyday since...... ( smiling )
BVD : Right , well , moving on , I remember Vanderbilt faculty telling all those jokes about you not being able to keep a job.
Gee : Aww , they were jest jealous I make more money for doing nothing than they make for trying to do something while doing nothing.
BVD : What about Vanderbilt recently spending 15 million dollars on your mansion fashion statement ?
Gee : What about it ? Besides , I'm worth it.
BVD : Are you amazed at how Nashville is saying you will be missed ?
Gee : Not half ass amazed ass I was after I fired those 800 employees at the hospital.
BVD : Yeah , heah , heah , heah. And what about those Bow - Tie cookies ?
Gee : Yeah , Hah , Ha , Ha , Ha. That was the greatest joke I've ever enjoyed in a long time. All those people did'nt know I peed in the cookie dough. ( smiling )

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?