Thursday, July 05, 2007

 

My Fourth of July 2007



Another Fourth has come and gone. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..........................now I need a day off to recuperate :) I had a person remark that I was posting in a negative way , just like so many other bloggers. Well Gee , I'm so soooorrrry. My posts were thoughts coming from others , so , I wrote about what was being discussed.
Meanwhile , being a veteran ( yes , I'm a real veteran , not a Bush type oh ) the Fourth of July has many meanings to all of America's veterans. Name just one country that allows you to talk badly about the country's leaders and lets you get away with it :) Sarcasm aside , I'm proud to have given what I did , every time I see my grandson. He is growing up healthy and strong. My hopes are , he has a free country to live in during his life time and does what makes him happy. I've been true to America through thick , thin and President Bush. I've heard people say that America has fallen down and can't get up. I say , America just needs direction and leadership , and then , look out ! ! ! America can succeed. She always has in the past and she can do it anytime she pleases. Name another country that can do the things America has done.
Pictured is my Fourth of July 2007
Oh alright , there's more to life than babies.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?