Monday, July 23, 2007

 

Tonight on WSMV

Got telemarketer problems ? Tonight , on the ten o'clock news , WSMV will tell us about people getting paid by telemarketers for calling them. They claim this is only on WSMV.
Well alrighttee then , I'm in. My DVR is all set to record. The past 2 months , I've gotten calls from sunup to sundown and I'm tired of it. One caller from " NJ " told me that if I wanted them to stop calling me , I would have to find a Tommy , who does not live here , nor do I know who Tommy is , and have that Tommy call them and tell them to stop calling me. What kind of nonsense is that ? America is a nation of laws and the lawless are enjoying themselves. Although I was stupid enough to put my name on that do not call list , I still get telemarketer calls. Why do our law makers pass laws with loopholes ? The answer is simple , it allows their cronies to break the law legally.
OK folks , got your DVR set for tonight ? It's only on WSMV @ 10 pm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?