Monday, October 29, 2007

 

Nuthin Butt Bad

Franklin , Tennessee - I was asked if I had something against Franklin Police. The answer of course is " No ". It's just that there is nothing good to say about them. For the benefit of those who want to disagree , look at the local paper and do a check on articles written about Franklin Police. Go back to at least , last March of this year. Now , after you read them , go out into the world and see if those stories are true. I did , and here's what I found - Franklin Police officers did not know there were new baseball cards. The manager at Home Depot , knows nothing about a donated air conditioner and Franklin Police do not neighborly settle disputes over some dog.
The point is simply this. There is'nt anything , and I do mean nothing , good to print about Franklin Police , so , the local news paper , makes up stories about them , so , the local people can feel good about their local police department. So now , you know what I've been doing lately. Point made , nuff said.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?