Sunday, May 31, 2009

 

Saara Akaash 2



India - Saara Akaash has increased it's ratings and here are pieces parts from the last episode.

Flt. Lt. Monika Singh has become soo popular , the Indian Army is fighting to join the Indian Air Force.

What do you mean I cannot play the part of Flt. Lt. Monika Singh ? I wear pants just the same ass she does. OK , then , that's eet , I quit. That's rite , I quit and I'm not coming back next season. I'm going away to hav my own hero hav show.

People are asking where can they watch the lost episodes. Since COMCAST shut down AZN , there has been no way for people to get their daily SA fix. So , here it is. The one and THE only , place to watch your missing shows. Keep in mind , there are no sub-titles and the video quality is poor. www.rajshri.com , now go and enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?