Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

Sheriff Headley , WHAT ?

Franklin , Tennessee - while BVD was doing some research , he came across Sheriff Headley and his band on MySpace. Hmm....OK...let's go look.
HOLYCRAPOMOHLEY ! Is this really his band ? This guy in Headley's band is telling a secret about his looking under a friend's bed , and finds bottles and bottles of penis growth pills. What is going on with Sheriff Headley and his band ? Are they taking these pills to get ready for the ladies after a concert ? Or , are they for picking up girls at the mall ? Hmm...maybe , they take those pills to impress each other. I can see them back stage , talking and showing off , right now. " Hey man , I've grown another inch , lookie lookie look." or , " Oh wow man , mine's still an inch bigger than your's , hee , hee , hee." or , how about , " You are still half the man I am. "
I don't know and I don't wanna know. I have'nt had a woman complain about me after I had 'em. So , I don't take any of those kinds of pills. Hmm..so that's why the Sheriff was needing all of those Lortabs. It was to help ease the pain and swelling , from taking all those penis enlargement pills. Now , why did'nt the newspaper tell us these things ?
Hm..do ya think , if Sheriff La Cates was taking those penis pills , would he have been just as popular ass Headley , before the election ? Maybe size does matter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?