Saturday, December 11, 2010

 

Trauma's Manager

Vanderbilt Medical Center , Vanderbilt Trauma Floor - aka. , the ER on da 10th floor. BVD was on a tour of Vanderbilt , and the Trauma Floor was on the ticket. Sarah Hutchison , Vanderbilt Trauma Manager , led the way.
BVD : Um , Sarah , why is that patient being cared for by just one person ? I see other patients with 3 or more nurses.
Sarah : Well , that person is a veteran and I want him to work alone. When he finishes there , he will work on another patient and so on , so forth , yada yada yada , ect.
BVD : Why ? Would 'nt it be better , if he had some help ? Would 'nt it be better for the patient
Sarah : Well of course it would , butt , I want him to quit. I want him gone out of here. So , I'm going to work his ass into the ground , until he walks right on out of here. Hee hee hee hee ! snicker snicker
BVD : May I ask what you have against veterans ?
Sarah : They are all baby killers. That guy you asked about was in Nam. I'll bet he can't count how many babies he killed for the fun of it.
BVD : Some how I don't see that. I'll bet you , he did not go over there , because he wanted to. How do you feel about veterans in Iraq ?
Sarah : They are all heroes. Every God blessed one of them. They are fighting for my freedom.
BVD : Well , what about all the dead babies in Iraq ?
Sarah : I know their health care is'nt ass good ass it is here and I know Hussein killed many babies during his reign of terror.
BVD : That was not my question. Why is a Viet Nam veteran a baby killer and not an Iraqi veteran ?
Sarah : Because veterans have rules these days. Why are we having this absurd conversation ? Besides , that guy is just another grunt.
BVD : Do you know the meaning of the word , " grunt " ?
Sarah : Yeah , LOOSER !
BVD : Not quite.
Sarah : ?
BVD : It means he is better than you.
Sarah : I don't see it.
BVD : Of course you don't. A person like you can't.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?