Monday, December 03, 2007

 

I Was Walking Thru the Court One Day

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD was walking around the court house last Monday , in awe at the money spent , to bring ancient Greece to The City of Franklin. Passing a court room in session , BVD heard Franklin Police Detective Dixon's voice. Looking in the room , Dick. Dixon was on the stand.
Lawyer : So you investigated this crime , without leaving your office ?
Dixon : Yes.
Lawyer : How do you investigate a crime , by staying in your office ?
Dixon : Look , every one of Franklin's detectives , investigates a crime in their own way , using their own individual methods.
Lawyer : Butt , you did admit , you did not go to the crime scene , did I hear you correctly ?
Dixon : Of course you did.
Lawyer : Detective , just what do you do ?
Dixon : Well , I make the coffee....
Lawyer : Is that all you do , make coffee ?
Dixon : No , ha ha ha , of course not. I make the rounds in the office , asking everyone if the coffee is good.
Lawyer : Mr. Dixon , just how do you go about doing your work ?
Dixon : Work ? Hey , when I accepted this job , no one told me , I had to work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?