Tuesday, December 25, 2007

 

Oh Ebay ! Oh EBAy ! ! OH EBAY ! ! !




Now with all the Santas cooling their empty pocket books , let's see how our EBAY shoppers did.
Here are collectible , 1/24 scale Mobile trucks. Their lights and sounds don't work. I intended to use this in a display , butt , the detail looks like cheap plastic , so I won't. Perhaps that's why so many of these collectibles can be found on EBAY.

The Sneaky Pete is a very sought after model from REVELL. The EBAY seller did not pack the parts in this open box and it's now broken junk. This model cannot be built. Butt hey , the decals look good. And no , you do not want to see the feedback , given to this broken lugnut. I would be in fear of Blogger shutting me down for slandering profanity.

On top is a diecast Johnny Lightning Coca Cola truck in 1/24. It's very nice in detail and also heavy. I'll use this in a diorama.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?