Saturday, December 22, 2007

 

Saara Akaash 4




I've been bombarded with requests for more Saara Akaash episodes. Here is the fourth. There are more posts here. For some reason , people have been taking pictures from this blog. This soap is more popular than had previously been thought.


Sanjana : But you do not half understand.
AOC : Then help me to half understand the half of it all of it to half
Sanjana : I'm having a half baby
AOC : You mean ,
Cactus : Yes , I mean.

Later ,

Monika : Oh Papa , I'm having a baby
AOC : How can you be having a baby , when you are standing right here ?
Monika : Oh Papa , you always know how to smile to make for me
AOC : What about Vikram ?
Monika : Oh Papa , I'm carrying his baby also
AOC : ? But Monika , how can you be carrying another baby ?
Monika : I'm multi tasking Papa. While rubbing AOC's belly , Monika looks up into his face. Papa , are you also having a baby ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?