Monday, December 24, 2007

 

This Holiday Season

I've must have been really good , because Santa has already been really good to me and it's not the 25th yet. Today , the postal carrier was suffering from a bad back while bringing to my door , an incredible sack full of goodies with my name on everything. I had one of those rare moments of being speechless. Yep , I lost my vocabulary.
My Holiday gift to everyone traveling on Franklin's roads , is to remember , if you drink and drive and get caught by Franklin Police , ask for a courtesy. Those outside the law get it , so you might ass well get it too. Commander Barnes gave it all the time. He is now retired and I do not know who gives it these days , butt you can be assured , it's being done by his replacement. Franklin Police have a long history of being dysfunctional ass a law enforcement agency. Any law is meaningless , if the law does not apply to everyone. Franklin Police do not have to understand this , since they answer only to Jay Johnson. " Keep him happy , or be fired " That's the only law they know and understand.

I wonder which person within Franklin Police , has the Red Cross Christmas surprise ? Hm , maybe they gave it to Jay Johnson ? It's really nice !

Comments:
Merry Christmas Jerry :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?