Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

The Chief's First Day on the JOB

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD News wuz there , when Chief jackie Moore , took command of Franklin's Police Department , after Jay Johnson got booted from office. This was the scene at police HQ during today's morning shift change.

Officer Coreeroe : Hey chief , with JJ gone , can I still have sex with minors ? What about JJ's sexual education agenda , that won't change , right ?
Officer Richards : Hey ! Watch it , I was in line here first ! ( shoves Officer Peobels aside ) Hey CHIEF , I can still beat up people , can't I ?
Detective Dixon : Ha Ha ha , hey , uh , um , ah , chief , I don't hav ta answear da phone , duh I ?
Officer Peobels : Wah ahh ! Richards , you asshole ! Hey CHIEF ! Yeah , I'm tal'n ta YOU ! This asshole hit me agin.
Tim Taylor : Well golly gee wow , look at you chief , I think this is the first time I've ever seen you without a clown suit on ? Oh , yeah , by the way , can I have my job back ? I promise to be good. I mean , I'll be reeeeal gooood !
Officer Richards : Damn Peobels , you 'r 1 ugly bitch !
Officer Peobels : What ? Chief , HEY YOU , CHIEF ! ! Richards the asshole just called me a bitch again.
Officer Richards : Well it's true ! Ha Ha Ha
Sgt. Smithson : ( looks to Officer Spearnock ) don't worry about a thing my man , we can still go around stealing what ever we want. Ole jackie does'nt have a clue what goes on in this department anyway. heh heh heh

Chief jackie : ( finally stands up ) People , I want to thank all of you for coming here today , . . . . . .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?