Monday, January 07, 2008

 

The Doctor Is IN

Franklin , Tennessee - Yes , the doctor is in. People think I have answers to everything and anything. I can heal the sick and I can fix the broken. One subject I've been hesitant to talk about is COMCASTIC COMCAST. I'm presently unable to count how many people have asked me , " How do I fix my COMCASTIC COMCAST , since the technician can't do it ? "
This is a complicated procedure and I'll do my best to explain it , in simplified form :
Step one - turn off the unit , unplug it. Wait 60 seconds. Plug it back in , turn it on. If that does'nt fix it , I recommend " THE DISH "
Step two - Install THE DISH
Step three - enjoy trouble free TV
Step four - have a TV party and invite me , please , please , please !

Here's what COMCAST does'nt want you to know. They are using the MOTOROLA units , which are considered to be the cheapest piece of junk , one could buy. Also , there's a software bug , that to this date , cannot be fixed. So , everytime your box is updated with the current tv programming , the box bug also kicks in :) COMCAST knows this and they've spent so much money buying thousands of these HDTV units with DVR , they cannot buy better units. So , when your unit breaks , you get another repaired unit to replace it. AND , it's a COMCASTIC COMCAST guarantee , your repaired unit will break down in a few months.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?