Saturday, January 26, 2008

 

In the Office Again


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD was surprised to find the doors to Franklin's Complexing Office Complex open so early in the morning and went in to see if everything was alright. There was crying coming from the hallway Men's Room ( aka the office ) . BVD went in to find Franklin Police Chief jackie crumpled down on the floor , crying.

BVD : Hey chief , are you OK ? What's wrong ?
Chief jackie : sobbing , he's gone , what'll I do ? he's gone , sob , he's gone , he's gone !
BVD : What are you talking about , Chief , who's gone ? BVD hands him used toilet paper to wipe with
Chief jackie : My leader , my God , you know , Jay Johnson , Waaaaaaaaaah ! Oh WHAT WILL I DOoooo ? sobbing , more sobbing. What will become of me ?
BVD : Well Chief , for starters , for the first time in your life , you can now start acting like you are the Chief of Police.
Chief jackie : How'll I do that ? ( sob ) I don't know how to act. I mean , I don't know how to do that , I mean , I've never ever been a chief of anything before. Besides , with JJ running things for me , I've never had anything to do until now and now , I don't know what to do , because I don't know how to do it.
BVD : Well Chief , ready or not , you are the Franklin's Police Chief now. Yep , looks like you've actually been promoted for real this time. Perhaps now would be a good time to remove that clown suit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?