Monday, January 21, 2008

 

Meanwhile , back in Chief jackie's Office


Franklin , Tennessee - BVD over heard a conversation , in the Chief of Police Office , between Franklin Police Chief jackie and his boss Jay Johnson

JJ : Chief , are you crying again ?
Chief jackie : sniff sniff sniff , yes
JJ : What's wrong now ? Have'nt I told you that I'm a God in this town ? Have you seen anything happen to me yet ?
Chief jackie : sniff , no , of course not , sniff
JJ : OK , now , why are you wearing this clown outfit ? I thought you were going to get rid of it.
Chief jackie : Oh you know me , I always feel better wearing it. This protects me from angry people.
JJ : What in the world has happened now ? Is the sky falling again ? Wait a minute , are you drinking again ?
Chief jackie : No , not yet , well , yes , I am , I don't know , don't ask so many questions at once. I was at the Pull Tight Players play.
JJ : So ?
Chief jackie : Those blogs are exposing the truth about us.
JJ : So ?
Chief jackie : You don't have control over those things.
JJ : Yes , I know that
Chief jackie : What happens when this town realizes , it's all true ?
JJ : Ya got another one of those clown suits ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?