Friday, February 15, 2008

 

Another Day at City Hall

Franklin , Tennessee - BVD was strolling down the hallway , at Franklin's City Government Complex , and hears singing coming from the Men's Room , going in to investigate , he sees a beaming and smiling , Chief jackie , dressed in a Sheriff's costume , er , ah , make that a uniform

BVD : Hey Chief , what's going on ?
Chief jackie : Well , ya know that gospel singing Sheriff is gone. They say God called down unto him to sing the gospel. And , well , now there's a law enforcement department that needs an honest man , to give them leadership and , uh , well , ha ha ha , I'm their man. I'm 'n gonna he'd 'n over to see about getting settled in to my new office. They say it's ass big aze a house.
BVD : Um , Chief , Headley has already been replaced. His old office has a new head in it now.
Chief : It doez ? sniff , 'er yew shurr ? sniff , sniff , butt , butt , I kin do tat job , I kin , I kin I tell yew !
BVD : Chief , what's wrong with your job ? Afterall , you've got your own police department to run , all by yourself now , ya know
Chief : Hm ? I duz ?
BVD : Yeah , you know , Franklin Police ? You are their leader now
Chief : Butt , Jay Johnson runs that shoe
BVD : Jay Johnson is gone
Chief : Yew know whut ? Come to tink 'bout it , I did here sumphin 'bout him getting gon. Hey , I can run that departmint. Hey , I kin , I kin dude that
BVD : Go for it chief. Go get 'em !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?