Thursday, February 28, 2008

 

COMCAST Does WHAT ?

Someone claiming to be with COMCASTIC COMCAST gave me a message saying how sorry he was about Kaden's COMCASTIC service.
After all of the phone calls asking for repair and getting crap from the person I'm talking to , COMCAST still does'nt get it.
After taking away my time , to answer their survey and giving them point blank answers , COMCAST still does'nt get it.
COMCASTIC COMCAST techs have done everything here except give me trouble free service. The more they work on my COMCASTIC COMCAST , the more it craps all over the place. The techs have stolen my property , eaten my food , drank my booze , and left no tip at the bar.
Why are I still a COMCAST customer ? I'm waiting for AT&T :)
COMCAST is just expensive COMCASTIC PLASTIC !
Remember , your COMCAST cares. Riiiiiiiiiight. When pigs fly and my cow jumps over the moon.

It's been an hour since I posted this and I've been asked what I would do about COMCAST's problems. First , I would FIRE the tech , disconnecting the lines. That's one big problem , GONE !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?