Friday, February 08, 2008

 

Ding Dong , That Johnson's GONE ! ! !

Franklin , Tennessee - at the old homestead , another administrative discussion occurred , about that damn , Jay Johnson.

BVD : Well , now that he's gone , I wonder how his crony people are feeling
Jerry : Hm ? What do you mean ?
BVD : I mean , Jay Johnson's cronies. How are they feeling right now ?
Jerry : I don't know and I don't care. Why ?
BVD : Well , think about it for a moment. These people have kissed his feet. I mean they willingly gave him their soul , at no charge. They even worshiped him like a God and now he's gone. Just like that! ( snaps his fingers )
Jerry : So ?
BVD : Well , Ha Ha Ha . I mean , JJ is walking out of here with a huge mega buck parachute and his cronies get nuthin. I mean , N.U.T.H.I.N. , nuthin. Do ya think ole JJ would share any of that dough ?
Jerry : Hm , no.
BVD : Damn right , no. I was just wondering how that felt , ya know ? I mean , to give someone your life and end up with nuthin to show for it.
Jerry : Oh well. I really don't care. Jay Johnson literally shit on this town and the people , just so he could line his own pocket. OK ? I just don't care about him. Ass for his cronies , they got what they deserve. They spent their time , spying and tattling on their fellow co workers , telling JJ every little unimportant thing , while their co workers did all the work. Those people have already been paid enough for doing nothing , ass it is. It's even funny , that JJ is now shitting on his cronies , ass he departs this town. Now , explain to me , why we are having this conversation. JJ is gone. There's a lot to do , to undo what JJ has done. OK ? Now. . . Let's move ahead , instead of stagnating ourselves , discussing that damn ole Jay Johnson.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?